Equine Balance is a clinically evidenced and registered non-nutritional feed additive that supports your horse’s gastro intestinal tract.
- It adsorbs heavy metals, ammonias and nitrates and histamine.
- Is a free radical scavenger and immunomodulator
- Adsorbs mycotoxins
It aids in the relief of:
- Symptoms associated with colic
- Gastro intestinal disturbances
- Mycotoxin and ammonia binder in horses
By providing optimum gastro intestinal support for your horse, Equine Balance:
- reduces and assists in the prevention of gastric lesions fore and hind gut
- Improves food conversion ratio, thereby improving the horse’s condition and performance.
- Reduces absorption of endotoxins known to cause laminitis.
- Reduces the potential for ‘tying up’, by increasing the horse’s ability to clear blood lactate levels and show quicker recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Balances the digestive system to reduce behavioural and performance issues, such as lethargy, irritability, grouchiness, difficulty in bending or collecting and general discomfort in the horse.
Equine Balance does NOT absorb water or fat soluble vitamins, and increases the absorption of magnesium, calcium and silica in the blooodstream.
Dosage and directions for use:
- Acute symptom relief: Administer 2g/100kg body weight twice daily.
- Prevention and maintenance: Administer 2g/100kg body weight once daily.
- Feed: 2 – 4g per 1kg (0.2 – 0.4%) as mycotoxin and ammonia binder.