BioVial - High Molecular Weight HA
(Our HA is lodged with SAHPRA awaiting registration)
BioVial – High Molecular Weight HA
Each 10ml vial contains 1000mg Sodium Hyaluronate
High Molecular Weight HA – 3.2 million Dalton
HA should be used as part of your veterinarian’s planned maintenance protocol for your sports horse. We recommend using it quarterly to ensure that your horse’s joints maintain optimal cushioning, nutrition, lubrication and performance.
BioVial is either packaged 6 per box or sold as individual vials as required.
- Provides comfort and greater cushioning in the joint for longer.
- Better joint nutrition through optimal HA levels and molecular structure. (Cartilage feeds as nutrients are pulled into it post loading phase of a joint)
- Regular use limits inflammatory build up in joints, therefore preventing degeneration of cartilage and synovial tissue.
- Higher bioavailability rate, than most oral supplements
- Eliminates loss of efficacy due to ingredients being exposed to air, moisture etc.
- NON DOPING product as verified by the FEI Prohibited and Banned Substances list, including method of administration. (FEI Rules regarding administration of any products at recognized events must be adhered to)
1000mg Sodium Hyaluronate
Protects cartilage – Disease Modifying Ostearthritis Product
For treatment of DJD and osteoarthritis caused by mechanical wear and tear.The latest research shows benefit for myofascial lubrication.
Product packaging description:
1 x 10 ml glass vial in individual blister pack, 6 per box
The back of the blister pack:
- Product Name
- Batch No, Manufacturing and Expiry Date
Sodium Hyaluronate Injection
Batch No, Manufacturing and Expiry Date
Works as an anti-inflammatory
Hyaluronic Acid helps in the growth and development of joint’s cartilage and bone by promoting the growth of new cells and tissues. HA as an important role in reducing joint inflammation and pain caused by injury, aging and tissue degeneration.
Works in the lubrication process:
Joints naturally produce High Molecular Weight HA, which gradually reduces in quantity and viscosity with age and mechanical stressors. Supplementing High Molecular Weight HA allows joints to rest and function optimally by providing viscous lubrication and chondro protection via molecular weight, size and viscosity.
PREVENTION & TREATMENT
Extremely valuable as a preventative modality and as a medical therapy for osteo-arthritic conditions
Per Vet Prescription