OPTIVISC 60 – Intra-articular injectable
60mg / 2ml Viscoelastic gel for intra-articular injection
High Molecular Weight HA – 3.0 million Dalton
Optivisc 60 is a cross linked non-surgical, non-pharmacologic therapy for osteoarthritis, a disease of joints characterized by a progressive degradation of the cartilage and bone deformation.
Optivisc 60 is packaged as a single use sterile syringe
- Provides exceptional cushioning to hard wearing joints such as stifles, hocks and knees.
- Improves articulatory mobility and comfort.
- Improves range of motion.
- NON DOPING product as verified by the FEI Prohibited and Banned Substances list, including method of administration. (FEI Rules regarding administration of any products at recognized events must be adhered to)
Works as an anti-inflammatory
Hyaluronic Acid helps in the growth and development of joint’s cartilage and bone by promoting the growth of new cells and tissues. HA as an important role in reducing joint inflammation and pain caused by injury, aging and tissue degeneration.
Works in the lubrication process:
Joints naturally produce High Molecular Weight HA, which gradually reduces in quantity and viscosity with age and mechanical stressors. Supplementing High Molecular Weight HA allows joints to rest and function optimally by providing viscous lubrication and chondro protection via molecular weight, size and viscosity.
60mg cross-linked Sodium Hyaluronate viscoelastic gel
Protects cartilage – Disease Modifying Ostearthritis Product
For treatment of DJD and osteoarthritis caused by mechanical wear and tear.
Product packaging description:
1 x 2 ml pre-packed sterile syringe
The back of the blister pack:
- Product Name
- Batch No, Manufacturing and Expiry Date
Sodium Hyaluronate Injection (60mg/2ml)
Hyaluronic Acid for Intra-Articular Injection
Extremely valuable as a medical therapy for osteo-arthritic conditions
Per Vet Prescription